As an expectant mother, it`s important to keep track of the frequency and duration of your contractions, especially as you approach your due date. Luckily, there are several apps available that can help you time your contractions accurately and effectively.
1. Full Term Contractions Timer: This app is a popular choice among expectant mothers. It`s free and easy to use, allowing you to track the frequency and duration of your contractions, as well as any notes you want to make about how you`re feeling. It also features a helpful “start” and “stop” button that makes it easier to use during labor.
2. Contraction Timer & Counter: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices and is also free to download. It features a simple interface that makes tracking contractions easy, with a timer that starts and stops automatically when you press a button. Additionally, it provides graphs to help you see patterns in your contractions and is a great option if you`re looking for a no-frills timer.
3. BabyCenter Contraction Timer: This app is designed by the popular parenting website, BabyCenter, and offers a straightforward timer to help you track your contractions during labor. It includes features like a kick counter, due date calculator, and a birth planner to help you prepare for your baby`s arrival. The app is free to download and available for both iOS and Android devices.
4. Contraction Master: This app is a bit more advanced than some of the others on this list and includes features like a “relax” timer, which helps you relax between contractions, and a chart to help you track the intensity of your contractions over time. It also includes reminders to help you stay hydrated and breathe deeply during labor. The app is available for iOS devices and costs $1.99 to download.
5. LaborMate: This app is designed to help you prepare for labor and track your contractions at the same time. It includes features like a contraction timer, a labor checklist, and a contraction coach that guides you through breathing exercises during labor. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices and costs $4.99 to download.
Regardless of which app you choose to use, it`s important to remember that no app can replace the advice and guidance of your healthcare provider. Always consult with your doctor or midwife if you have any concerns or questions about your contractions or labor.